Taste of Fame: Live Virtual Culinary Event with Chef Lidia Bastianich
Award-Winning Celebrity Chef | Author| Host of Lidia’s Kitchen
Date: May 21, 2021
Cost: $225 for meal kit (serves four) / $100 for Zoom demonstration only
Cocktail Q&A kicks off at 5:30 p.m. and will run for 30 minutes. During this time, there will be a drink demonstration of Chef Lidia’s Fragoncello drink and Q&A session moderated by Julia Collin Davison of “America’s Test Kitchen.” The drink recipe will be included with the meal kit, but ingredients will need to be sourced by attendees.
Guests will begin cooking at 6 p.m. CST. Dinner will be ready around 7 p.m.
Sunbasket will deliver meal kits to homes by May 19, so guests can cook along with Lidia, who will participate from her home kitchen in Boston.
The Sunbasket meal kit will include:
- Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Traditional Pita for an appetizer
- Ingredients to create Lidia’s Springtime Asparagus Risotto (with choice of protein, see below)
- Simple Dark Chocolate Bars for an after-dinner snack.
- Risotto recipe card with Instructions that Lidia will be reviewing on-air
- Cocktail recipe card (attendees will be responsible for sourcing cocktail ingredients)
The deadline to purchase tickets is noon on April 25.